Efficient safe-motion solutions for robot control
Increasingly, physical barriers between humans and robots are being removed in factories to facilitate seamless collaboration. Ensuring the uninterrupted safety and functionality of robots becomes even more critical to prevent hazards and damages. Neuron Automation develops comprehensive solutions that enable the programmability of safety functions, as well as the standardization and parameterization of individual robot arms and the central control unit using a single
- Collaboration between humans and machines is increasingly demanded
- When collaborating functional safety is essential!
- Currently, safe requirements are often coupled with hardware and firmware
- Convenient safe solutions need to be offered
- Separation of hardware/firmware and software is necessary to simplify certifications
Solutions / Toolkit
- T3-qualified engineering solution Neuron Power Engineer (safety functions can be programmed independently of the target system firmware)
- Simple safety parameterization with PLCopen library and Neuron Safe Engineer
- Safe-Motion library for implementing safety motion applications
- Floating-Point library for implementing complex mathematical calculations for robotic movements
- Safe Fieldbus Stack (FSoE) as a pre-certified and "ready to use" component
- The safety-certified runtime system Neuron RTS safe with a small footprint that enables the execution of safe applications in robotic devices
Examples from 30 years of experience
Learn more about the flexible use of our efficient and scalable solution portfolio. Our pre-certified components are used across industries:
Get in touch with us!
With more than 30 years of experience, our team of experts is ready to co-create your solution! Together with our partners we develop open, flexible and efficient functionally safe solutions and engineering tools to reach the next level of industrial automation.
Stay up to date: