Comprehensive system for simple microcontroller programming according to IEC 61131-3
Within the automotive sector, a range of microcontroller-based control systems are on the rise, frequently employed for managing decentralized functions. Leveraging our engineering toolchain and functionally safe control elements, we design fully integrable comprehensive systems that simplify the process of standardizing and configuring microcontrollers. These systems attain certification up to the safety standard SIL 3.
- Customers want to integrate various microcontroller-based control systems they use into a single integrated system
- The integrated system is increasingly used for controlling decentralized tasks
Solutions / Toolkit
- Freely scalable runtime systems (Neuron RTS max / Neuron RTS micro and Neuron RTS nano)
- Engineering environment Neuron Power Engineer
- Integrated test management
- SDK Package (Software Development Kit) for flexible expansion possibilities (embedding a custom hardware and signal configurator) through API
- PTK (Platform Tool Kit) for compilation and optimization for the custom target platform ensures minimal resource and memory consumption
Examples from 30 years of experience
Learn more about the flexible use of our efficient and scalable solution portfolio. Our pre-certified components are used across industries:
Get in touch with us!
With more than 30 years of experience, our team of experts is ready to co-create your solution! Together with our partners we develop open, flexible and efficient functionally safe solutions and engineering tools to reach the next level of industrial automation.
Stay up to date: