Functional safe application programming for sensor technology without recertification
Functional safe controllers (controls) in sensor technology consume a significant amount of resources due to their complexity. Special tools and trained developers are required for programming and firmware updates to ensure compliance with certification standards at all times. Neuron Automation decouples firmware from the application and develops efficient solutions that allow OEMs to easily program safety applications themselves without the need for recertification when expanding or adapting them.
- In sensors, the safe application is directly integrated into the firmware
- Creating safety applications is complex and requires extensive recertification
Solutions / Toolkit
- T3-qualified engineering solution Neuron Power Engineer (safety functions can be programmed independently of the target system firmware)
- Simple safety parameterization with PLCopen library and Neuron Safe Engineer
- Safe Fieldbus Stack (FSoE) as a pre-certified and "ready to use" component
- The safety-certified runtime system Neuron RTS safe with a small footprint, enabling the execution of safe applications in the sensor device
- Safe and non-safe application components on the same CPU
Examples from 30 years of experience
Learn more about the flexible use of our efficient and scalable solution portfolio. Our pre-certified components are used across industries:
Get in touch with us!
With more than 30 years of experience, our team of experts is ready to co-create your solution! Together with our partners we develop open, flexible and efficient functionally safe solutions and engineering tools to reach the next level of industrial automation.
Bleiben Sie auf dem Laufenden: