- In Mobile Automation, microcontroller-based control systems are increasingly being used
- These systems are increasingly used to control autonomously driving heavy trucks, tractors, and forestry machinery, as well as in cranes and large concrete pumps
- The topic of "collaboration between humans and machines" and thus "functional safety" is therefore very important!
- Safe solutions must be offered - there are no alternatives for the provider!
Solutions / Toolkit
- Runtime system Neuron RTS micro runs on the non-safe core, and the certified safe runtime system Neuron RTS safe runs on the safety core
- Engineering environment Neuron Power Engineer for programming both runtime systems
- Both safe and non-safe applications can be realized from a single development environment (according to ISO 26262)
- The integrated safety toolchain supports the implementation of safety functions up to ASIL C (Currently: Safety functions up to Safety Level SIL 2 according to ISO 61508 and PLd according to ISO 13849)
- Seamless integration of Neuron Power Engineer into the existing customer system configuration tool allows for fully automated configuration of control programming
Examples from 30 years of experience
Learn more about the flexible use of our efficient and scalable solution portfolio. Our pre-certified components are used across industries:
Get in touch with us!
With more than 30 years of experience, our team of experts is ready to co-create your solution! Together with our partners we develop open, flexible and efficient functionally safe solutions and engineering tools to reach the next level of industrial automation.
Stay up to date: