The flexible VGB R170C
compliant alternative to Excel & Co
Higher flexibility and improved efficiency: logi.DOC is our universal function block diagram toolkit that describes and documents the function and behavior of a plant independent of the system. Plant manufacturers, plant operators and engineering service providers in a wide range of industries rely on our toolkit as a powerful alternative to Microsoft Excel, Visio or AutoCAD for the creation of function plans.
Perfect for use in global teams
logi.DOC's multi-user capability enables several engineers worldwide to work on the same project. In addition, our toolkit can be used internationally due to the support of Unicode characters (e.g. also Hebrew characters).
Smart Function Block Diagram
- Function diagrams with international, company or user libraries in a single toolkit
- Online navigation
- Automatic cross referencing
- Applicable in all phases of the engineering process
- Multi-language ability in function plans with translation through a translation database
- Cloud-based translation or via Google Translate
Basic and detail engineering
- Basic- und Detail-Engineering Synchronisation und Abgleich mit externer Signalliste
- Generierung aus Standard Basic- und Detail-Engineering-Tool
- Einfache Wiederverwendung von bestehenden Funktionsplänen (Typicals)
- Simulations and tests of function plans with a soft PLC for higher quality in FBD documentation
Re-use and migration
- Import of existing Microsoft Excel and AutoCAD/DXF documents for a
unified FBD tool
- Standard-compliant printouts in intelligent PDF through complete navigation from the automatically generated signal cross references
Microsoft® .NET Framework 2.0 (min. Service Pack 1) und Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.0 (full package) incl. German language pack.
min. 8 GB RAM
- Single-user and network licenses
- Optional: Updates and technical live support for a maintenance fee
Get in touch with us!
With more than 30 years of experience, our team of experts is ready to co-create your solution! Together with our partners we develop open, flexible and efficient functionally safe solutions and engineering tools to reach the next level of industrial automation.
Stay up to date: