Programmability and functional safety for drive technology in an integrated solution
The demand for modern drive technology is tied to versatile applications and functional safety requirements. Based on pre-certified components, Neuron Automation develops customized integrated solutions that allow for standardization and parameterization of drive controllers independent of the firmware. Subsequent recertification of the created application is not necessary.
- STO (Safe Torque Off) is already present in most drives
- Customers want programmable drives and wish to use Safe Motion modules for SS1, SS2, SLS, and SBC
Solutions / Toolkit
- Customer Development, especially Safe Motion modules based on SIC10 (Include a link to the SIC10e description)
- Our cost-effective safety hardware platform, SIC 100, with relevant firmware implementations (Include a link to the SIC 100 description)
- Safe fieldbus stack (FEoE) as a pre-certified and ready-to-use component.
- Safe Motion library for implementing safety motion applications
- The safety-certified runtime system NEURON RTS safe with a small footprint, enabling the execution of safe applications in the drive
- Easy safety parameterization with the PLCopen library and Neuron Safe Engineer
- T3 qualified engineering environment Neuron Power Engineer for programming the drives
Examples from 30 years of experience
Learn more about the flexible use of our efficient and scalable solution portfolio. Our pre-certified components are used across industries:
Get in touch with us!
With more than 30 years of experience, our team of experts is ready to co-create your solution! Together with our partners we develop open, flexible and efficient functionally safe solutions and engineering tools to reach the next level of industrial automation.
Stay up to date: